Orgasm Concerns with Citalophram Medication

Patient : Hi! I am a 16 year old male. I am currently taking citalophram (selexa) to treat my anxiety and depression. I am having trouble achieving an orgasm when masturbating, and I do not know if this can be attributed to the medication. If it is, what do you reccomend I do? If it is not, what could I have? I hope I do not have any serious damage to my sexual organs. I am to embarresed to discuss this with my parents or MD. Thank you!
Doctor :   Decrease in the sex drive and the ability to achieve an orgasm is one of the common side effects of Celexa.  These side effects  are not however permanent and are reversible once the medication is stopped. I hope this helps.