Orgasms causing calf cramp and pain affecting plantar fasciitis

Patient

Q: I am a 28-year old overweight man, suffering from plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis. I have tried all of the exercises given to me for the past month to help with the pains but to no avail.

I have noticed that pointing my toes makes the pains worse; I can only orgasm with my toes pointed so this happens quite a lot in my week, causing severe calf pain and calf cramps, followed by severe heel pain.

What can I do to stop this? I have tried to recondition my body to not point my toes, but then I can't orgasm and am like marathon-man unable to reach the finish line. Please help!

Doctor