Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > ORTHOPEDIC SERGION Quadirceps repair

ORTHOPEDIC SERGION Quadirceps repair

Patient: I had Quadriceps repair in April 2014 it was a complete tear the doctor said it was gross, but my patella tendon is sunk in it don’t set up like it use to. I wanted to know why is that?

Symptoms: Sometimes it fill like my leg is going to buckle, and sometimes it fill like it will bend forward

Doctor: HiThanks for your queryI have gone through your query and understand your concern. It is likely that your tendon r epair is tight. It is likely that you have not exercises well during postoperative period. You can do stretching exercises of knee joint for mobilisation it. You need to clinical examination for further assessment.Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.