Orthopedics osteochondral lesion of the talar dome

Q: I sprained my ankle on April 11th (inversion injury with grade 2 ligament tears) and have had continued pain, poor range of motion, and difficulty walking since then. I have done extensive physiotherapy. I just had an MRI on June 22 and it shows osteochondral injury of the medial margin of the talar dome, 9mm x 8mm. Disruption of the subchondral bone plate with moderate surrounding marrow edema. 2 small focia of T2 hyperintensity are present measuring up to 3mm in keeping with cystic change. What should the treatment be?

Symptoms:  Ankle pain, swelling, poor range of motion, difficulty walking