Osteogenesis imperfecta

Patient

Q: Its 23 week and EDD by LMP is 10-11-2015 ..two days back detailed examination of the fetus was done to detect congenital anomalies ...in the LIMB section of the report following is the findings....
Both fetal femori appears shortened and asymmetrical with suggestion of fracture.The left femur appears altered in shape with mid diaphyseal fracture /remodeling appearing increasingly convex laterally.the right femur shows suggestion of fracture in the proximal shaft .Right femoral length measures 21 mm, The left femur :foot ration measures 22:37 (Abnormal).

Please let me konw what the report says .Can this be treated to become normal before or after birth. Thank you very much

Symptoms:  Osteogenesis imperfecta
Doctor