OTC ways to help the symptoms of starting the pill?

Patient

Q: I have taken birth control before and I know how it is and how getting use to it affects my body, but there was a short period of time where I stopped taking it and now I'm starting it again. The "getting used to it" period is very bothersome and is difficult to deal with while I am at work so is there any over the counter way to elevate those symptoms? The particularly bothersome symptoms are the dizziness and queasiness. Thank you.

Symptoms:  Dizziness, queasiness, slight stomach upset, slight headaches
Doctor