Other injuries accompanyhumerus fracture

Q: I have read many of the questions and don't find the answer I need - I am being treated for a fracture in my right shoulder. Part of the head of the humerus sheared off when I fell Jan 25. There is still severe pain in the front side of my effected arm just above the arm pit as well as swelling and pain in my hand. I asked back in March if something else was injured. The bone has healed but there is some impingement and the pain is not in the right location for rotators cuff. They have finally ordered an MRI with no contrast, will this find anything in the tendons nerves and muscles that maybe injured and what specifically should I ask if they found?
Thank you

Symptoms:  pain in front upper arm above arm pit, discoloration remaining in upper arm inside above elbow, pain and swelling in right hand