Other options besides tremadol if allergic to most pain meds?

Patient : About a year ago I became allergic to basicallY most pain meds: like Tylenol, Advil, Motrin, middol, exedrine (Got an allergic reaction to all). I suffer fRom really bad migraines and I was prescribed "tremadol" for the pain. Works great but I'm all out now so I was wondering if there was any other medication besides tremadol that I could take? If there is anything over the counter? I'm asking this because I don't have a doctor and will obviously need to see one soon because my headaches are pretty frequent. Thank you for your time