Our weather has been fluctuating quite a bit which has

Patient

Q: Our weather has been fluctuating quite a bit which has always caused me to have sinus problems. The other morning I rolled over onto my right side and started to get dizzy. Since then I've had dizziness on and off. The other night I had a headache but nothing too bad. Yesterday morning I woke up to what I thought was pain in my right jaw muscle but it hurts to touch right in front of my right ear. I do not feel any swelling. I have no had a fever and haven't had any other symptoms other than a bit of postnasal drip, slight stomach upset and fatigue. Is this possibly an infection?

Symptoms:  Pain in front of ear, postnasal drip, dizziness, headache, slight stomach upset
Doctor