Outcome of pre-ejaculation?

Patient : Can a woman still get pregnant with pre-ejaculation?
Symptoms:  Pain on lower left abdominal area.Aching back and fairly moody.
Doctor :   Pre-ejaculate may contain live spermatozoa. They may find their way up and may fertilize the egg in the event of an unp rotected intercourse resulting in pregnancy only when a woman is in her so called "Fertile Period". The fertile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Ovulation may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation, even for women with a history of regular menstrual cycles. The abdominal pain, the backache and the mood upset may be related to other medical problems. Please get a Urine Pregnancy Test and consult the result with the doctor, especially if you have missed your periods already.