Ovarian cyst

Patient

Q: I had a laparoscopic surgery for removing an ovarian cyst, 8cm, left, endometrioma, 3 months ago. I started taking pills, Gilldess 1/20, since then. I am 34 years old with no child.

Just found another cyst in left ovary with a thick and smooth septation. 4.5cm and 1.5cm. Does endometriosis comes back so fast with birth control? Do I have any options to decrease the cyst without surgery? What does the mean to have a septation? Anything serious to worry ? My appointment to see my gyn is weeks later. I am nervous if everything is ok.

Symptoms: lower abdominal discomfort. Pain. Loss of appetite or full quickly.

Doctor