Ovarian cyst

Patient

Q: Age-40,height 5.1,weight 75kgs.Is there cause of worry? ultrasound result:uterus:anteverted,8.5cmx3.8cmx5.7cm.normaloutline.inhomogenous myometrium.normal endometrial canal echo-complex.empty uterine cavity
Ovaries:small hypoechoic lesion noted in posterior wall of uterus size 2.2x2.1x1.7cm.small cyct in bilateral ovaries average size 2.2x3.3cm
ascites(-)lympadenopathy(-)

Impression:-bulky uterus with inhomogenous myometrium
-small fibroid uterus
-bilateral ovarian cyst

I have been feeling pain on the left side of my abdomen for like 7yrs and mostly during my ovulation.I have back ache most of the times and pain.I am so worried.

Doctor