Ovarian Cyst bursting

Patient

Q: How would a person who has ovarian cyst know if they have a cyst to burst? How would they feel?

Doctor

A:   Some of the symptoms of an ovarian cyst bursting are:
1) Bleeding that is not linked to normal menstrual bleeding is one of the surest symptoms of ovarian cyst bursting
2) Frequent urination or urge to urinate recurrently on account of undue pressure on the bladder is also one of the symptoms of ovarian cyst bursting
3) Certain forms of physical changes like abnormal weight gain, change in body structure, and tenderness in the breasts are also one of the symptoms of ovarian cyst bursting.
4) Vomiting and nausea often provide symptoms of ovarian cyst bursting. Not unlike symptoms of early pregnancy in women, similar queasiness is felt by many. However, this should not be ignored as a common physical quandary.
Hope this helps.