Ovarian Cyst or Pregnancy Scare? What is it??

Q: Hi! I'm 19 years old and sexually active. I have extremely irregular periods, so I usually don't know when they're coming on nor how long they'll last. On the 10th of January my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, however, it was a quick in and out where he didn't even ejaculate, and he said there was absolutely no sign of precum, like I said; it was quick. I began to get cramps on about the 6th or 7th of January but didn't get my period until the 10th (I usually never get cramps before my period). My period lasted until the 10th, with a lot of cramps and a heavier bleed than usual. I thought the cramps were part of my period week, but here I am, a week after my period, still with bad cramps. On about the 15, I realized that I was having a pressure feeling on my lower abdomen. I automatically panicked and thought that there was a possibility that I was pregnant, but symptoms aren't adding up. As I've googled every symptom possible, I've come to the conclusion that I'm either pregnant, I have appendicitis or I have a cyst. The pressure feeling I have is on the lower right side of my abdomen. Along with the pressure, I have had constipation, pelvic pain, difficulty emptying my bowels when I can manage to go #2 even a little bit, constant need to urinate, and extremely irregular periods. I've also noticed that I have a lower back pain also on my right side, which I'm guessing is caused by the discomfort in my front. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests; both have come up negative. I have an appointment with my obgyn on Thursday, but am really hoping for some type of clarity before my appointment. Are these pregnancy symptoms of extremely early weeks, or something more serious I should be aware about? Thank you, and any input would really put my mind at ease!

Symptoms:  Irregular periods, strong lower right abdominal pressure, fullness, bloating, constipation, trouble emptying bowels, pelvic pain, constant need to urinate