Ovarian Cyst with other symptoms

Patient : I am 15 years old. I experienced severe pelvic pain, and I was diagnosed with dermoid ovarian cysts. However, I also have low blood pressure (90/38) unrelated to any medications, and I have experienced unexplained weight loss. I've also started getting migraines and severe headaches. I have frequent heart palpitations, and I sometimes feel a sharp pain radiating in my chest or just below my ribs. It usually occurs on the left side, but it has happened on the right before. Before any of this started, I was diagnosed with anxiety as a result of my frequent panic attacks. What do all of these symptoms mean?
Symptoms:  Heart palpitations, low blood pressure, headache, weight loss, anxiety