Ovarian cysts, and fibroid

Q: I am 51 yrs
First, I am writing the details of my sonography report and MRI report.
My sonography report states-
Uterus is anteverted and measures 8.23 x 5.43 x 3.92 cm in size. A hyperechoic mass measuring 1.6 x 1.3 mm in size seen in size seen in fundal region of uterine cavity. a hypoechoic lesion measuring 1.8 x 1.7 x 1.6 mm in size seen in posterior wall of uterus adjacent to this mass. elsewhere endometrial echoes are central n normal in thickness. elsewhere myometrial echoes are normal. Few nabothian cysts seen in cervix.
RT ovary measures 3.31 x 2.18 cm in size and contains a cyst measuring 1.7 cm in size.
LT ovary measures 2.92 x 2.06 cm in size and contains a cyst measuring 1,4 cm in size. No free fluid seen in pouch of douglos.
Impression- Transvaginal sonography study reveals an Intrauterine polyp with a mass posterior to this could be a fibroid.
Nabothian cysts in Cervix.
Bilateral small Ovarian cystic areas.
The MRI report states-
Uterus and ovaries normal in size. small predominantly hypointense sub mucosal Fibroid measuring 14x12 mm in size is seen at the right uterine cornue protruding into uterin cavity. multipls nabothian cysts are seen in the cervix largest conglomerated exophytic nabothian cyst measuring -19x 16 mm along left lateral cervical wall. Endometrial thickness measures 10.0 mm with normal endomyometrial interface Vaginal region is normal.
Both ovaries show mature cystic ovarian follicles largest measuring 18x15 mm in Right and 14x 12 mm in left ovary
no free fluid is seen in peritoneal cavity.
no obvious regional lymph node or bowel mass is seen.
Impression- MRI of abdomen with high field M R System suggests-
small sub mucosal fibroid in the right uterine cornue protruding into endometrial cavity with heterogenous uterine myometrial echo texture and nabothian cysta in the cervix.
no significant endometrial thickening or any other uterine mass legion
mature bilateral ovarian cystic follicles
no evidence of pelvic lymphadenopathy or significant free fluid in the pelvis
tiny right hepatic simple cyst.
My blood profile, thyroid, widal, TB, haemoglobin, all tests are normal.
CA125 test was also done--9.8
PLS suggest, is removal of uterus required???

Symptoms:  excessive bleeding since 2 months