Ovarian polysitic sydrom, horrible pain scale on 10

Patient

Q: Hi I'm 14 years old and I have been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. I'm on the pill to regulate my period but I am and have been bleeding very heavily for 7 days now. I have blood clots and very very heavy bleeding. The pain in my ovaries is is very sore and i have pains in my lower back spreading all over my stomach and back. I have tried heat packs and cold packs. I'm on endone and ponstan and taking panadole regularly but still very bad pain. What do I do and what is this pain in my lower back? It hurts to walk and is even stopping me from sleeping.

Symptoms:  Symptoms- feeling sick, heavy bleeding, blood clots
Doctor