Over dosage of vitamin A and D capsules.

Q: Dear doctor,
I have decided to take shark liver oil because I have heard it is good for cold. When i ask shark liver oil capsules form pharmacy they give me vitamin A and D capsules that capsules also looking same as shark liver oil capsules same colure same look. A capsule integrates both vitamin A and D, it label as vitamin A and D. I decided to take 6 capsules in daily because that capsules are very small they said it give for little kids .i take that capsules near to 2 months Finally I have count how much capsules I have taken in that period? 216 capsules have taken in that few days.

Before 3 weeks ago i have feeling bad pain in my left eye and also it gone around the left side of the head. I was getting wonder! What happen suddenly to my left eye because my visions have no problem. I have good vision so I went to eye clinic , clinic doctor give me eye drop but it not give me any good result it not reduce that bad pain.

Finally I have decided to stop taking vitamin A and D capsules. 2 days a after stop it I have feeling good no any pain in my left eye. After I search in internet about side effect of vitamin A and D. most of medicine site said over dosage of vitamin A and D have horrible side effects so Im getting so much afraid about that side effects.

1.I want to know this situation can make any seriously side effects to my life?

2.Really 6 capsules daily is over dosage?

3.That eye pain can be a side effect of vitamin A and D?

4.Over dosage of vitamin A and D automatically reduce by human body?