Over exercising and white blood cells dropping (eating disorder)

Q: Heya i have an eating disorder and have lost 11kgs in seven weeks although its slowing down as ive started to eat small amounts. Anyway ive been over exercising ive walked 130km this week. Im getting weekly bloods done and apparently my white blood count, calcium and iron are dropping, I thought it would do the opposite because im eating and weight loss has slowed, do you think this is because of the over exercising. Can it lead to white blood cell depletion. or is it more likely the bloods will take a few weeks to rise. Thanks so much for any future answer