Over The Counter Testosterone Replacement

Patient : Can any over the counter or herbal supplememt really replace or restore testosterone levels
Doctor :   Many over the counter medication and herbal supplements contain anabolic steroids that increase the testosterone level i n the body. You have not stated the reason for you taking testosterone shots. You may have to weigh the benefits and the risks of taking these supplements. I would recommend natural methods of increasing testosterone levels such as weight lifting exercises, avoiding alcohol and smoking, de-stress and getting adequate amount of sleep.

Guest: My testosterone is so low I have went into comas for 2 days and suffered many injuries from trauma ac curing during time. My new pain management Doctor told me it was becuase my old pain management doctor was over medicating me. 4- 30mg a day for 2 years or more. The new Doctor is trying to get me off pain medications and my body does not like it. in 1 month he cut me back to 1/4 of the dose with hydrocodone. My side effects are stomach cramps, irregular bowel movements, do not sleep for 2 to 3 days at a time. nervous. So I could not stand it and have to take more than prescribed just to be feel somewhat normal. I do not want to.

Is there a way to safely reduce or quite taking with less side effects?
Is my testosterone so low becuase of medication?

I seen in a medical journal my chronic pain can cause low testosterone.
I have Chronic spinal stenos-es, chronic arthritis of pelvis and right hip, 4 bulging discs, 1 almost herniated.