Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Over the last 2 weeks my knee has been bothering

Over the last 2 weeks my knee has been bothering

Patient: Over the last 2 weeks my knee has been bothering me because I started to play tennis. They used to be okay but I have not cartilage in my knee.

Doctor: HelloThanks for posting your query at ATD.To understand your condition in a better way, kindly provide answers t o the following questions.What’s your age group?Do you have any preexisting knee disorder?Is there any trauma preceding the pain or during playing the tennis?Are there any other symptoms as well like swelling or locking of knee?Which part of knee is painful- front or inner side or outer aspect or the back part (popliteal region)?What treatment have you received so far?Looking forward to your reply.Feel free to ask your doubts.Regards