Over the past few weeks one breast has gotten larger

Patient

Q: Over the past few weeks one breast has gotten larger and the nipple developed a dry itchy psych. I don't feel a lump.....what could be happening?

Symptoms:  Itchy patch of skin and enlarged breadt
Doctor

A:   Hi.

Itchy nipple with enlarged breast is to be investigated immediately as follows:
- Mammography
-Ultrasonography
-Multiple FNAC under ultrasound guidance from the most suspected area.
- Tests of blood to determine WBC counts to if this is due to infection or not.

All these investigations and palpation by an Expert Surgeon can help to get a proper diagnosis and plan for a proper treatment.
Go for it immediately, do not waste time.

Hope this helps you.