Over the past few weeks one breast has gotten larger

Patient : Over the past few weeks one breast has gotten larger and the nipple developed a dry itchy psych. I don't feel a lump.....what could be happening?
Symptoms:  Itchy patch of skin and enlarged breadt
Doctor :   Hi. Itchy nipple with enlarged breast is to be investigated immediately as follows: - Mammography -Ultrasonography -Multiple FNAC under ultrasound guidance from the most suspected area. - Tests of blood to determine WBC counts to if this is due to infection or not. All these investigations and palpation by an Expert Surgeon can help to get a proper diagnosis and plan for a proper treatment. Go for it immediately, do not waste time. Hope this helps you.