Ask The Doctor > Pending > Overall health has been affected at twenty four years old.

Overall health has been affected at twenty four years old.

Patient: I need your help for my son who is 24 years of age. He has had many symptoms over the past year or so in all areas of his body. Over the past year he has had a number of symptoms including pain in the under side of his groin, numbness in one arm and leg, numbness and tingling in his face, a sore throat, persistant cough, and most recently he is ailed with a red face for months now and his face feels numb or weird. Sometimes the redness is also on his neck and upper chest as it was last night and he has also had an oily substance coming from his face and forehead and neck.If that is not enough last night while he was showing me his face and neck again i noticed that his elbows are purple but did not remain purple after a few moments. He has been checked for lyme disease and had various blood tests to no avail. He is now on antibiotics for a week for what may be a sinus infection after much persistance with his doctor as the inside of his nose is red as well and sore looking. He does not do any unprescribed drugs of any sort. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated as he is far too young to have to be so concerned with his health..for such a long time now. Can you please please help us?

Doctor: