Overdose and xray whilst pregnant

Q: Hi there i was just looking for some advice, I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests yesterday and they are positive. But i am concerned because i have mental health problems i dissociate before i found out i may be pregnant i had been in hospital with a codiene phosphate overdose 7days ago. I was given chest x rays, and since i concieved have drunk alcohol, I'm also on nitrazepam, zopiclone and quietapine.

Will i have lost the baby? because of the OD, x ray, alcohol, meds etc. Or is there a high chance i've lost it? I'm also on the pill cerrazette.