Overeacting for nothing?

Patient

Q: I have a light red patch on the head of my penus and it started after having sex 3 years ago with red pimple type things of my penis. I went to the doctor and he said it wasn't and std and was an allergic reaction to the condom.

I put some cream on it and it eventually became a red rash type look. It did itch at times but nothing else.

I did get tested at the start of this year and it came clean for all std's.

I just would like to know if i am overeeacting.

I just wanna make sure it is nothing serious as I intend to have sex soon.

I have not had any sexual relations with anyone for 2 years or so.

Doctor