Overgrowth of the breast glands

Patient: Please sir, am 29 years old man. i have a growth in my breast which seems like that of a lady.it started when i was 12 years old. i was told it will vanish as i grow but have seen no improvement yet.i do feel pains a times.please help. my doctor seems not to understand the whole thing. he gave me an antibiotic drugs to try but did not work.thank youtheophilus is my name

Symptoms: I feel pains in my breast. the size is abnormal