Oversleeping (10-12 hrs) for the past 2 weeks

Q: I am a 25 year old female studying at university.
I have recently (past 2 weeks) been sleeping for long stretches at night. I usually would sleep 7 hrs but now I sleep for nearly 10 hours and on days when I don't have class it sometimes stretches to 12 hours.
I used to get migraines and was taking medication for it but I stopped taking those in July based on the doctors advice and the fact that I was getting migraines anymore except in really high stress situations. I do now tend to stay away from stressful situations and even haven't taken up anything other than my studies so that I am not unduly stressed.

Other than that I do weigh about 75 kg. My height is 1.6 mt. I have also been following a vegan diet since January 2014. I am prone to acne and dairy seems to exacerbate that so I stay away from dairy.

Please provide your opinion on whether this is actually a medical condition or just a lifestyle issue.

Symptoms:  I also feel sleepy in the afternoon but fight the urge and don't nap because my naps also turn into 3-4 hour sleep sessions. This problem is making me feel lethargic throughout the day.
The only other physical change I have noticed is that my hair has started falling a bit excessively.