Overtraining and Palpitaions

Q: Hello

I'm 29 y.o. male.
I'm a 220 lbs weigh and 6 1 height
I'm a sedentary type of person I go to college and have to prepare my exams

So in order to reduce some weight I have undergone some exercise and aerobic for 30 to 50 min 4 to 5 days a week...

And after a month or two of doing so I felt some palpitaions in my heart. I also drank strong cofee couple of times a week,not every day, with a ton of sugar,I cannot drink coffee without a huge ammount of sugar. My rhytm is regular I just have some strong FEELING of my heart in my chest, it s strange feeling, its like I can feel my heart pumping in my chest while I'm sitting or standing or even laying....

My blood pressure and glucose levels are normal. I do not have any heart abnormalities and my ECG was also OK.

My mom has diabetes and high blood pressure and athersoclerosis and my aunt,her sister, has also all of that plus atrial fibrillation and varicose veins...

After quitting to exercise at all and reducing coffee intakeI'm intending to cut it out completelly, my palptations have reduces significantly in quality and quantity.

My question:

Did my strenous exercise could cause that, or it is coffee consumption and or execive ammounts of cugar and calories or my weight? Or probably combination of all that?

If the cause is my exercise how long and how often should I wourkout daily and weekly? Is 1 hour per day too much? or I should go for a 30 min per day at maximum? And how many times a week? Or I should increase my exercise gradually and when I reduce my weight to normal am I gonna be able to exercise longer without consequences?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards