Ovo lacto vegetarian diet

Q: Can you give me any information on the nutritional intake for an ovo lacto vegetarian?

A:    The most important vitamins that are not enough supplied in your ovo-lacto vegetarian diet are the Vitamin B complex, especially Vitamin B12, which causes the metabolism to speed up, increasing the weight loss. People who go to get injections tend to be more conscious of their health and are already on a vegetarian or other weight loss diet. Shots give a tremendous boost of energy. This generally helps people to maintain their diets, and motivates them to exercise and increase physical activity. There are published research studies about the impaired Vitamin B12 status in long-term ovo-lacto vegetarians. In the majority of cases the ovo-lacto vegetarian diet is easy to keep and with the milk, eggs, fruits and vegetables you can get all the nutrients that your body require but do not forget to take regularly your Vitamin B supplement.