Ovulated two days ago but now bleeding today?

Q: I ovulated on the 10th July. I would expect to have my period around the 26th July – but my period never came.
I then ovulated on the 10th August as well. Today I tested to see if I was pregnany but had a negative result. Today, I have suddenly started to bleed quite a bit. Does this mean I will lose the new egg I ovulated just a few days ago.

I am not sure if I am having a full blown period or not. If it is a period it is 17 days late. I have been using urine test strips to check ovulation and whether pregnant or not.

Symptoms:  Ovulating, weight increase, now bleeding.