Ovulating after miscarriage

Patient : Hi, I had a D&C on November 12 and was wondering around what dates I would be ovulating; and also when I should be expecting my period to arrive. Thank you
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. It is difficult to tell the time of ovulation and menstruatio n after D&C. It depends on factors like how much depth of endometrium was removed during D&C and at what gestational age D&C was done etc. So, if you want to detect the time of ovulation, better to use ovulation kits after around two weeks of D&C or you can take the help of ultrasound with your doctor's advice. Usually, menstruation occurs around two weeks after ovulation. Take care.