Ovulation and Lutheal phase

Patient : If my cycles are usually 29 days and i ovulate around CD18-21 can I still get pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually in case of regular 29 days menstrual periods, ovulati on will occur around 14th to 16th day. In case of delayed ovulation also, if you plan unprotected intercourse around that period, there is possibility of pregnancy. If gonadal imbalance is the cause of your delayed ovulation, you may need hormonal supplementation. Please discuss these things with your Doctor and follow her advice. Take care