Pain

Patient

Q: I was prescribed amitriptyline 8 months ago for vulvodynia. My doctor recently weaned me off the medication due to side effects and have been off of it for three weeks. Since stopping the medication I have been experiencing headaches, arm and leg pain, right eye twitching, pressure on the top of the head, lower face tingling, constant fatigue and the vaginal pain returned. What could all this mean?

Symptoms:  Leg and arm pain, headache, constant fatigue, top of head pressure, tingling in the lower face, right eye twitching
Doctor