Q: I have seen my family dr a back dr and a nureologist and they treat sympton by symptom and I would like to know if there is something that causes it all?

Symptoms:  Leg hip and arm pain, arm and leg have tremors sometimes bad, sometimes my leg or arm give out and I fall or can't hold things, I have severe constipation and very weak bladder and pee a lot especially at night, memory loss with not being able to remember things even things I just looked at or heard. And recently a skin rash they say is from stress. My feet swell at times and hurt horrible after being on them for more than thirty minutes at a time and sometimes swell. I had mri of brain it was normal xrays of hips normal xray of stomach showed severe constipation.