Pain after medical abortion

Patient : My wife took mesopristol 02 days back and first day she got heavy bleeding without any pain but now after 02 days she is getting mild pain in stomach,which medicine will help?
Symptoms:  Stomach pain
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com I believe your wife is undergoing medical abortion with misoprostol a lone. With 2 tabs of the drug , the bleeding was likely to occur and it should initiate uterine contraction causing some amount of pain as the uterus would push out the products of conception. It is advisable that you report to the physician for a supervised medical abortion as there are chances of incomplete abortion and a check ultrasound is required to confirm completion. As far as pain relief is concerned , it can be advised at the ER and in the form of an injectable. I hope i have answered your query, wishing good health, regards