Pain after miscarriage getting worse

Patient

Q: I miscarried last week. quit bleeding but was still having contactions and back ache on tuesday. i went to the e.r. they did an ultrasound and said there is still a bit that needs to come out. they said to go home and wait for it to happen naturally. Today ive had what feels like contractions almost all day. still not bleeding. the pain is so bad now, that i feel it in my joints and its making my skin crawl...its driving me crazy. Should i still wait and go see my obgyn next week or go back to the e.r.?

Symptoms:  Seizing or contractions? In upper abdomine, starting to feel the pain in my legs and knees and my skin is starting to crawl from the almost constant pain.
Doctor