Pain after sex and urinating problems.

Patient : Hi,I have a question. These last few weeks I've been having a problem. After having intercourse with my boyfriend,my vagina hurts a lot. When I pee,it stings. Sometimes even when I don't have intercourse with my boyfriend. (Most of the time it's after we have intercourse I get a lot of pain) It's like a burning sensation. My vulva gets extremely swollen and I also noticed that when my boyfriend ejaculates in me,it hurts so much. It's the same burning sensation but 10 times more. This never used to happen before. I have some discharge but it's mostly like a slimey transparent stuff (I know it's not a yeast infection because I got one a while ago,so I know how they are) Whenever I pee,i feel like I need to pee again right after I just peed, but when I go to the bathroom,nothing comes out. Can anyone help me? This is the most uncomfortable thing ever and it's really bothering me, especially with the pain after sex.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: The end of the shaft of my penis is wrinkled when flaccid and when I get an erection it takes several minutes to expa...

Q: Hi I recently had quite vigorous sex with my partner. I noticed afterwards a small tear under my foreskin on the shaf...

Q: I had a small amount of blood in some discharge yesterday evening and I had intercourse with my boyfriend this evenin...

Q: Hey, so me and my girlfriend were about to have sex and and 45 minutes before I had a erections like 6 in row within ...

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon