Pain all over like needle pricks

Patient

Q: I get bee like stings all over my body it doesnt do it all the time but if it starts it usually lasts all day. its like a needle stabing all over

Doctor

A:   I am not sure what is going on but the reassuring thing is that most life threatening medical conditions are constant and do not exhibit an on and off pattern.  If it interfering with your life, it is advisable to have some routine basic testing done to rule out easily treatable causes such as hormone or nutritional deficiencies.
If test results are normal, the best thing to do may be to live a healthy lifestyle and observe the symptoms.