x
170 Physicians Online

Question:

Pain all over like needle pricks

I get bee like stings all over my body it doesnt do it all the time but if it starts it usually lasts all day. its like a needle stabing all over

Answer:

I am not sure what is going on but the reassuring thing is that most life threatening medical conditions are constant and do not exhibit an on and off pattern.  If it interfering with your life, it is advisable to have some routine basic testing done to rule out easily treatable causes such as hormone or nutritional deficiencies.
If test results are normal, the best thing to do may be to live a healthy lifestyle and observe the symptoms.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA