Pain and bleeding four weeks after abortion.

Q: I had an abortion nearly 4 weeks ago now.
Two weeks after the abortion me and my partner had sex (protected), since we had sex i am now having trouble urinating, once my bladder is empty there is this terrible pain and sometimes i bleed. And when i move around after i still feel the need to go to the toilet but nothing comes out. The pain is expecially worse when i wake up as my bladder is full it feels as though ive had a full bladder for about a whole day. The pain is also sore when i do have sex.
Could this be due to my surgical abortion or just a bladder infection?