Pain and cramping after sex? or maybe noting to do with sex?

Q: I had sex Saturday night. Nothing to rough or crazy.Now 2 days after and still in pain. I have cramping , I feel sick to my stomach , but still can eat and not throwing up, also cramp pain in my back. . Some times the pain is worse then other times threw out the day. my whole stomach hurts but mainly the right side hurts especially my lower right side. nothing to bad but very uncomfortable anyone have this after sex? I have had a kid and all never this pain. maybe it has nothing to do with sex? I did drink that night to but nothing to crazy. I have to wait tell next Monday to go to doctors since in middle of moving from west coast to east coast. Also not pregnant. thank you.

Symptoms:  Cramping, feel sick to my stomach, and back pain