Pain and swelling in the knee without details

Patient : I done my ligaments about 4 weeks ago now had a back slab on for 3 weeks now its off i can walk but its not back to normal. Im really concerned it wont go back to normal and the swelling wont go! Can you please help me! Thank you in advance
Doctor :    According to your incomplete description, I am assuming that you mean the ligaments of your knee, you do not specify wh hich part of the knee either, but I strongly recommend you to have a consultation with an orthopedic surgeon in order to perform a complete assessment of your knees to determine which structures have problems and from there proceed with the right treatment.