Pain at back side of left knee

Patient

Q: Pain at back side of knee.

Get pain while trying to open legs after keeping it folded for sometime. Issue specially is in left leg. X-ray shows all clear but blood test has shown low Vitamin D (11 ug/ml).Thus currently under treatment for Calcium tablet and vitamin D supplement. Doctor also has provided a gel followed by exercise. I am under treatment from last 1 week. How long it will take to be totally cure? Is there anything else that I should do?

Note: I have not any injury .

Thanks.

Symptoms:  If i sit for sometime on the floor by folding my leg, I cannot open it(Left leg) and stand . it takes a few moments to get the leg strength and I get pain at back side of left knee.
Doctor