Pain behind knee and 15cm above heel

Patient

Q: A week ago, there was a sudden pain in my right calf while dancing, I thought it was cramping at first (pain below calf), but the pain gone in few seconds and I was able to continue dancing. However the pain came again like lightening, and gone in few seconds. I then had two performances. But after that, I started limping.
It was quite painful around the shin area just below my knee; around my knee; and a very tight calf.
Now: pain behind knee and 15cm above heel( just below calf muscle), my calf and area below calf feels like they are swollen but they don't look like they were swollen. It is quite painful when pressing the back of knee and just below calf muscle.
What happened, and what should I do?
Should I visit a doctor, or just rest it? How long should I rest it?

Symptoms:  A week ago, there was a sudden pain in my right calf while dancing, I thought it was cramping at first (pain below calf), but the pain gone in few seconds and I was able to continue dancing. However the pain came again like lightening, and gone in few seconds. I then had two performances. But after that, I started limping.
Doctor