Pain duePain during sex

Patient

Q: Hi. I am a 18 year old female with a child (nearly 2 years old). Recently when having inter course il have notice a pain in my bladder but the last few day it is getting worse and worse and it now hurts when I try sitting up after being laid down, sometimes when I try and move. I also have started getting really bad pains down both legs mainly I'm the hip/pelvis, knee and ankle area.
(I have suffered chronic back pain for nearly 2 years) is this all linked? Do I need to make a visit to see my doctor? Can you tell me what It may be?

Symptoms:  Chronic pain
Doctor