Pain during sex and discharge

Q: Hey, my gf has always discharged since she started having sex with me (shes had 1 sexual partner) this was usually before or after her period but then it started happening anytime, after at least 3 years probabaly more she started experiencing pain during intercourse to the point where we had to stop as its excruciating for her, this randomly started there was nothing different we did or anything the time it first hurt.

She has been to see her nurse who tested her for different thngs including chlyamdia, all came back negative so she was referred to see a gynecologist who after having a check told her there was a linen on her cervix whatever that meant and that there was nothing they could do and to eat food with high fibre and to lose alittle weight, my gf weighs around 9 stone 7 pounds nd her height is about 5ft 1in, any help is appreciated, cheers