Pain during sex/irregular periods/lump in belly

Patient : Hello, Recently, over the last few months, I have had pretty much non-stop periods with maybe a days break in between. This is the longest I've been off my period in about 2 months (a week). I have the implant and have had it for 2 years now. I wondered if this would be causing it? I also noticed I have a lump just above my belly button. It isn't visible but when you put down on it it hurts. I had my belly button pierced for two years, then a lump appeared which the doctor told me was a blood clot, so I removed my piercing several months ago. Would this lump be scar tissue or something else? Lastly, having sex hurts deep inside and I wondered whether this was due to a combination of the above or something else? Thank you
Symptoms:  Hello,

Recently, over the last few months, I have had pretty much non-stop periods with maybe a days break in between. This is the longest I've been off my period in about 2 months (a week). I have the implant and have had it for 2 years now. I wondered if this would be causing it?

I also noticed I have a lump just above my belly button. It isn't visible but when you put down on it it hurts. I had my belly button pierced for two years, then a lump appeared which the doctor told me was a blood clot, so I removed my piercing several months ago. Would this lump be scar tissue or something else?

Lastly, having sex hurts deep inside and I wondered whether this was due to a combination of the above or something else?

Thank you