Pain everywhere and always sick, is this normal?

Patient

Q: Hello, my name is Rebecca I am 17 years old. Ever since I was a toddler I always gt sick or felt sick. When I was 5 I started getting stomach pain, it was not bad, but bad enough to go to the doctor. She said it was simply a stomach flu and sent me hoe. Now I cannot eat breakfast or lunch for fear of getting sick. If I eat anything before dinner (around 7 PM) I will throw up or have horrible diarrhea. Even dinner will upset my stomach.
With anything I eat, even a healthy salad, my heart rate will speed up like I just ran 10 miles. My arms, legs, and lung will feel heavy, shaky, and weak. Even walking from class to class is becoming a challenge, my breathing will be heavy and my legs will feel like they are about to give out.
All of my muscles are sore. The slightest touch hurts so much that I can't move afterwards. I am always tired, I sleep at least 8 hours a night, and most days I have to take a nap because I am so tired. There is blood in my stool, and it really burns. I do not eat any spicy foods, as it hurts my stomach to much. When I wipe after a bowel movement the toilet paper is covered in blood.
I have horrible headaches. It feels like my brain, or the fluid surrounding it, is pressing against my temporal lobes and parietal lobes, (I take anatomy) it radiates everywhere but those areas are where it hurts the most. It has been going on for years, and it goes on all day.
I also have muscle spasms all the time, they are not severe yet, but it is hard to sleep or concentrate on class when my arms, legs, fingers, neck, chest, and stomach keep randomly moving. It started a few months ago with just my neck making my head turn sharply when I was lying down. Now it's all day.
My newest symptom is I can't really use my right arm. I can lift it up, and hold things that are not heavy. But I cannot right and if I type to long it will hurt. The slightest touch will cause horrible pain to shoot through my hand and up to my shoulder.
My skin will turn yellow too, for about 30 minutes then go back to my really pail self. It happens once a week. other times my skin will be so pail I look like I have the flu, when I feel sort of fine and don't have a fever.
Any idea what is wrong with me? Any help would be wonderful.

Symptoms:  Jaundice, pain in bones, pail skin (ghost white), stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, trouble breathing, fast heart rate, shaky and weak limbs, headaches, muscle spasms.
Doctor