Pain in anus and blood in stools

Patient

Q: I was suffering from pneumonia last week and I was treated by drips and medicines. Doctor did xray and it was cured. Now from 5 days my anus is getting pain if I shit, stool is very hard. Today in stool there was a blood. So I consulted doctor he gave Ofloren-OZ and RABIDOC 20 tablets. Are these correct tablets? What happened to me suddenly?

Symptoms:  Pain in anus and blood in stools
Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Since you are passing hard stools, constipation related piles are the first possibilities.
Your doctor is treating you for infection.
Following are the possibilities:
1. Hemorrhoids / Piles.
2. Inflammatory bowel disease
3. Acute Dysentery.
In such scenario, I would advise you to see your doctor, who will perform a Proctoscopy in his office. If any evidence of piles is found you would be treated accordingly.
If he feels suspicious for Inflammatory bowel disease, he will post you for Colonoscopy.
In case you are suffering from chronic constipation, you would require Laxatives to prevent piles.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy

Patient: I went to Doctor for check up, he told that it is Anal fissure and he gave diltiazem gel and cremaffin. Now almost 30% reduced. My question is in how many days it will be cured and will it reappear again in future?