Ask The Doctor > Pending > Pain in arm, neck, and shoulders.

Pain in arm, neck, and shoulders.

Patient: I am 50-years old several surgeries including neck(buldged disc) heart attack in 2009 2-stents inserted, been having problem with some type of swelling in outer part of left armpit, have had it examined Docter said it felt like muscle tissue but checked lymph nodes said they felt find and also had it scanned and was told no tumor was found. But it continues to bother me with sharp pinching pains in the elbow, arm, an neck and into the shoulders, driving me a little crazy it tends to change the way i do anything and everything. Numbness in ring finger and small finger with pain in the hand itselfwould love to have some relief. But no one can give me an answer.

Doctor: