Pain in armpits, swollen glands, burning sensation, and low white blood cell count

Patient

Q: Just curious what could possibly be wrong, 5 days ago I noticed pain in my left armpit, and 3 swollen glands, since then the pain has gotten worse by the day, making it painful and hard to lift my arm or use it for anything. Yesterday my right arm has started to hurt, though I counted only 1 swollen gland, but same level of pain. I also have pain around my teres major and minor muscles on both sides of my back. It's kind of a burning sensation, but also feels like someones giving me a snake bite on my skin. I went to a doctor on my college campus on friday and explained everything and he drew some blood and told me to come back today to see the results. He also put me on antibiodics for the mean time. My white blood cell and platelet count was really low, 3.8 white, and I cant remember what the platelet count was but he said it was lower than normal.I'm suppose to go back thursday so we can do another blood test. I guess what I want to know is what this could possibly be and what I can do to alleviate the pain in the mean time, it hurts to move.

Also I should mention after 2 days of taking the antibiotics I became rather nauseous and frankly feel like there has been no effect. I also should mention that there is no bruising of inflamation on my skin, the pain is inside

Doctor